COMPASS old Westa FESTA
When: April 14th from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Where: The Arvada Center
Yee haw! It’s time to dust off your boots and head to Old Westa Festa! With some very exciting changes including a new venue, it is sure to be a swell time! Join your Compass community for an evening of food, fun and fundraising. With silent and live auctions, a paddle raise and original art made by students and classrooms. We fully encourage attendees to help Compass fulfill its promise of a quality, authentic Montessori education for all.
Here is what you can expect at this year’s shindig! Plus, here is a full guide of What to Expect When You Festa, check it out!
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction and Paddle Raise
- Live music by Blue Canyon Boys
- Winner of Compass Battle of the Bands
- Full buffet dinner with table seating
- Signature cocktail
- On-site child care with dinner
- Ticket sales will end on April 10th.
Old WESTA CHILD CARE
Don’t worry, we have your young buck-a-roos taken care of so you can adult for a few hours!
Here are the details:
- Child care will be available at $10/child at the Arvada Center (Upstairs in Studio 2).
- Hours: 6:30 to 11:00 PM
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and potty trained.
- Child care will include dinner (regular and gluten free pizza, veggies and dip and rice krispie treats).
- Planned activities from 6:30 to 9:00 PM and a movie from 9:00 to 11:00 PM.
“Thank you so much to all who worked so hard to make the 2017 Old Westa Festa such a great success! The Compass community really embraced the Old West theme and brought the fun while raising record funding for CMEF and our school. I am really looking forward to our next event in 2018!” — Julie Mannina, Festa Chair